Symbols and Winning Combinations
As already mentioned, the game is set on a sky-like background. Symbols are represented by 4 gemstones, playing cards A, K, Q, J and 10, a wild, a dragon symbol and temple bonus symbol.
What is special in this game is the surprising reel layout- 3x4x4x4x3.
The Dragon symbol is highly wanted to appear fully stacked on the 1st reel by users, as this will activate the Dragon Stack Respin feature.
- Afterwards all Dragon and wilds are catched in place and the user will be awarded with 3 respins.
- Also, any supplementary Dragon and wilds symbols are locked.
- Additionally, the user may retrigger the feature and obtain up to 20 Free Spins.
The Dragon Shrine’s Wild is the blue Wild logo.
- The user needs it to appear on all 5 positions of the same active payline. In this way, they can form a winning combination that offers pay of $800 at most.
- It can replace all symbols, except the Bonus Scatter symbols which is illustrated as the Green Temple.
The Scatter may appear on the reels 2, 3, and 4, not only during the base game, but also in the Free Spins option.
- Users should land at least 3 Scatters in the same time in any place on the already mentioned reels to trigger 10 Free Spins.
- Also, the prizes are shaped both ways all over the feature.
Dragon Shrine Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
Dragon Shrine surprises players with special and unique features, which will bring them lots of real money. Here we will illustrate how to play in order to get the maximum amount of cash from online casino sites:
- When the user gets 3 bonus scatters on the reels 2, 3 and 4 at the same time, free spins mode will be triggered and will reward the player with 10 free spins.
- The Dragon Stack Respin feature can be activated by accumulating a full collection of Dragon symbols on the 1st or 5th reel.
- This option can be activated not only in the base games, but also during the Free Spins feature, so that the user can obtain a huge amount of wins.
- Once the feature is triggered, 3 respins will be offered with Dragons and Wilds locked on the reels. Plus, any other Wilds or Dragons that land will be catched on the reels. The more Dragons stick to the reels, the higher cash prize they pay.
- If the user hits an additional 3 Bonus symbol during the Free Spins round, he/she will be rewarded with another 10 free spins, making a total of 20.
How to Play
Dragon Shrine gives users the possibility to get the most important information with no deposit in the demo version of the slot, so that they can get accustomed to it before starting to bet.
Before the player starts the game, it is required to set the bets first. It is possible to make it by using “Total Bet” to change the coin size, ranging from 0.20 to 80. Then the user should select the “Autoplay” option to spin the reels without breaks for the desired number of times. When the user is set, he/she can smash on “Spin” to start the game.
- Total Bet: Select the coin value.
- Autoplay: Spins the reels for a desired number of times.
- Spin: Starts the game.
- “Fast Forward” button, which spins the reels quicker when the user clicks on it.
In the left part of the screen there is another small wheel. By clicking on it a drop box with extra settings like “Sound”, “Use Space for Spin” and “Show Splash Screen on Startup” is represented.
The user should play with all 40 lines active, so that he/she can receive the maximum awards from the game.
Also, this slot possesses “Both ways Win” technology, which has a tendency to increase wins once a bonus game has begun.
Dragon Shrine doesn’t blow the user’s mind with innovative design, but it definitely provides some special features that will bring higher rewards in a shorter amount of playing time.
Base game wins are often to catch due to the Dragon Stack Respin feature. We have to mention that this feature shows up more often in the base games compared to free spins rounds. But the cherry on the top prize is reserved for the free spins. It is admirable that Quickspin tries to improve and keeps bringing fresh and original game mechanics that make the gaming process a unique experience.
Another interesting fact in the irregular 5 reels form. Namely, the first and last reel are 3 symbols high with the centre 3 reels being 4 symbols high. This generates 40 paylines.
This slot game is a medium variance play with a win possibility of 871 times per stake. The higher rewards happen in the Free Spins feature due to both ways wins and the reflecting Dragon Stack Respins bonus. But, this game has lots of other decent wins available in the base games, so that users will be certainly content.