Symbols and Winning Combinations
The lowest ranked and paid, the slot’s standard symbols are represented by cards. These are followed by other 5, such as Jack, the giant, the can, an ax and a goat. The traditional programmatic style of an old-English tale is diligently respected, the graphics definitely adds a lot to the medieval atmosphere of this tale. The payments are calculated using the in-game currency coins and is as follows below:
- ten – 3 to 30 gold coins,
- knave – 4 to 50 gold coins,
- queen –5 to 75 gold coins,
- king – 5 to 75 gold coins,
- ace – 6 to 100 gold coins,
- lake – 8 to 125 gold coins,
- ax –10 to 250 gold coins,
- goat – 10 to 250 gold coins,
- the giant – 15 to 750 gold coins,
- Jack – 20 to 1000 gold coins
The preconditions of a winning combination at Jack and the Beanstalk are: 3 similar symbols with the row starting with the first left-side reel. The logo of the game is the wild symbol that can step in the game at any stage replacing any character. The only exceptions are the scatter and the key. The first – a treasure chest – provides the player with a reward. Usually these are free spins. The rarest symbol is the key, it generates a special treasure function. Being the most promising symbol, it drops out exclusively during free spins.
Jack and the Beanstalk Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
The popularity of this virtual slot machine exceeds the popularity of most slot games provided by other industry’s big names, such as Microgaming, for example. There are several reasons for that, the promising and rewarding in-game bonus system being among the first. The player can expect free spins in case following conditions are met:
- more than 3 scatter symbols during usual games – 10 free spins;
- more than 3 scatter symbols during free spins – 5 free spins;
- all free spins are played under same conditions (bet and number of lines) as in the round that activated the feature;
- walking wild – 1 spin;
- as long as the Wild symbol keeps staying on the reel the player can re-spin;
- the scatter symbol will not appear during re-spins, so no free spins can be won while re-spinning;
All free spins can generate the key symbol that unlock one of the following features:
- 2-stacked bags with money;
- 3-stacked golden hens,
- expanding golden harps
To explain it a bit broader – while being in the free spin rounds, players can expect to get keys’ symbols on the fifth reel. In such a case, the player will have the opportunity to open additional winning symbols directly related to the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. As soon as there are 3 keys, the next wild symbol to appear will be the 3 golden hen symbols. In case of 9 keys collected – the expanding golden hard symbol will cover the greatest part of the screen. These bonus opportunities can significantly boost the amount of player’s coins. The Walking Wild bonus round is probably the most innovative aspect of this game. It does not only provide great bonuses, but also expands the gaming experience.
How to Play
One of the reasons leading slot sites are always including this slot in their collection is the simplicity of the gaming process. Initially, the player has to configure two things – the bet level (ranging from 1 to 10) and the coin value (ranging from 0.01 to 0.50 Euro). As soon as these are confirmed, the player is ready to spin. The Max Bet feature uses auto-play to place the maximum allowed bet and spin for 1000 times. It is also possible to configure it to stop the auto-spins once their re-spins are awarded.
The gaming process itself is simple, spin and wait. As soon as there are 3 and more matching symbols on the reel with the first reel representing the pay line. The sophisticated bonus system and a high RTP rating will ensure there are multiple re-spins and bonus spins around with potentially big wins. It is important to mention that free play mode is available. The player should definitely try several rounds before betting real money.
Based on players’ feedback, the Jack and the Beanstalk is today just as popular as it was 10 years ago when released in 2011. Shortly after release, the game became very popular, and there are several reasons for that:
- a player-wise prolific bonus and free-spins system that heavily diversifies the game and generate the best payouts;
- game’s plot gets more interesting during the game play, same as the bonuses;
- great 3D graphics and a thematic gaming environment with good sound effects;
- high RTP rating of up to 96.3% that makes this slot very lucrative;
- full cross-platform compatibility;
This list of reasons for the game’s popularity is not exhaustive, yet is more than enough for major online casino sites in the world to have it in their arsenal.