Symbols and Winning Combinations
Wild Orient is a 5-reel game that is quite different from other slot sites, because it doesn’t use standard paylines. So that any 3 or more matching symbols on adjacent reels that begin from the left side of the reels form a win. This is equal to 243 standard paylines. Here, we have presented a quick slot review about its symbols:
- The ‘Wild Orient Logo’ symbol is the Wild symbol of the game and only shows up on reels 2 and 4. The Wild can appear in all other symbols to finish a winning combination, excepting the Scatter.
- The major feature, referring to its importance and uniqueness is the Respin button. This one is situated on the bottom of all the reels. The more successful combination the user can obtain, the higher is the cost of the respin.
- The final symbol is the scatter, which demonstrates images of statues of animals. The pay can range, hanging on how many times this symbol shows up on the reels. The user can win 1x to 100x the bet, also the user can trigger 15 free spins, so that all wins are multiplied by 3x. It is possible to retrigger the feature with 30 free spins in total available.
Wild Orient Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
Wild Orient Progressive Jackpot has the feature which is more and more popular in the world of slot games, namely the Reel Respin feature. But it’s necessary to know some details on how to play right with this option:
- this option does not work in Autoplay mode, so users have to operate it by their own. After every spin the user can respin the reel and get more chances of landing a winning combination.
- To start a Respin the user should pay a small bet and he/she can do that until the wished winning combination is landed.
- This feature should be used cautiously by newcomers, as they need to be careful not to overuse the reel Respin and end their budget in a few spins.
Wild Orient Winners can acquire a maximum of 160 times per stake in the base game and a 480 times per stake in the Free Spins feature. There are two bonus games in this slot:
- The first bonus feature operates on every spin. At the end of a spin the user can decide to bet for an additional price to respin any reel. The amount of respin reels is directly proportional with how probable the user can get new wins.
- The second bonus feature is triggered when the user obtains 3 or more of the ‘Statue’ scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. That brings 15 additional spins. In this time all wins are tripled.
How to Play
Users can set the reels to spin automatically for a fixed amount of turns, by clicking on the ‘AutoPlay’ button. A paytable describes all gaming symbols, and their payouts can be started by picking the ‘Pays’ button, situated on the right-hand corner of the screen.
Gaming rules can be seen by clicking on the ‘?’ in the top left corner, while sound effects can be modified in the top right side of the screen. The background of the reels shows a jungle graphic design. Gaming symbols are tiger, panda bear, elephant, monkey, along with the Wild Logo symbol and others. To place these in motion and start the game, the user should choose the ‘Spin’ button, found in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will trigger the reels to move and release potential wins. Bets may be regulated in the left part of the ‘Win’ box. The player should use the plus and minus buttons to increase or decrease the amount of coins presented.
Wild Orient Jackpot Wheel keeps the user always engaged, mainly with the Respin Reels feature. However, we find it quite dangerous to play, because of the fact that it’s very easy to get carried away if the user begins to spin more than one reel at a time. We recommend to respin only if there’s a possibility to catch a 4 or 5 of a kind wins on the superior paying animal symbols. The good thing is that the user doesn’t need any bonus games to keep you entertained, due to the Respin option. Another plus is the high RTP range of the game, which means that the users have the chance to win high amounts of real money, which can reach a jackpot of 60,000 credits.