Symbols and Winning Combinations
The see the comprehensive pay line for symbols, players could click on Symbol Payout Values button, there are represented the payment schemes for the 4 villain symbols – partners contemplating a robbery. The highest paid symbol is the one of Female Villain, it can multiply the players win by 50x the stacked amount. Other 3 villain symbols represent the highest paid values as well. For lowest paid value the player has cards symbols, namely Diamonds, Hearts and Spades. No need to specify the all symbols design is very atmospheric and refers to the game’s main theme. In terms of playing options, the slot features the following ones:
- Wilds – is represented by the word Wild visible on a purple-colored background; works out on players behalf substituting any symbol except for scatter and bonus to form a winning combination; there are two types of wilds:
- Active/Expanding Wild;
- Regular Wild;
- Multiplier Wild;
- Spreading Wild;
This symbol can create combos on its own whenever more than 3 of those are landed on the reels;
- Scatter – represented by the number 7 works to generate free spins; in the event 3 such symbols are landed the feature is triggered; symbol lands on first three reels and behaves in the same fashion as the Active Wild;
- Pick and click – with 3 bonus symbols on the screen, player can activate this option, works only in the frame of main game;
- Bonus symbol – shown as the Golden Safe Box, can be found on impair reels (1, 3, 5);
Apart from coin rewards that players get during the game play, many of the aforementioned options trigger free spins/ bonus game (s).
Wild Wild West Slot Game – Free Spins & Bonuses
The Scatter stands for the free spins option and generates a bonus game whenever at least 3 symbols fall on the reels. The number of scatter symbols will stand for the number of free spins the player gets – respectively, 10, 20 and 30 spins. The game has 4 different kinds of wilds already quoted above. While in the game, the Overlay symbol of Wild may pop up on reels from 1st to 3rd during every free spin.
The Golden Safe Box pops up on impair reels. Whenever triggered, it throws several bonus symbols on the reels for the player to pick one of them. Each contains different money prizes. This symbol works with the Pick and Click feature of this slot, so there is only one prize that the player may pick. The pleasant part is that the win gets multiplied from 5x to 50x the stake.
All in all, the game is very entertaining. With its four wilds, and several free spins options there is always something to pop up. This keeps things tense, players claim that since the game has a very high RTP rating and hit rate, the sensation of a potentially immediate win never leaves. Respect to the Net Entertainment’s development team, they did a marvelous job. The Wild Wild West slot is an example that even a seemingly simplistic game with a standard set of symbols and features can turn into a breathtaking adventure quest by diversifying the way good old wilds and scatters work. Put a couple of bonuses on top and it’s clear why the biggest names among slot sites get this one on board without hesitation.
How to Play
For a player with some hands-on experience in slot games grasping the rules of Wild Wild West slot will be easy. The game is packed with standard symbols and well known features, however, it hosts a couple more interesting options on top, such as the Wilds behavior, for example. On any portal, a player will have access to the FAQ section of the game and customer service. Most slot sites offer the possibility for a free play, or best the trainee should check the official website of NetEnt. There the player could find both a comprehensive trailer and the chance to test the game in a free play demo mode, with no deposits and even registration required.
Before starting to bet real money, the player should ensure the slot is adjusted, meaning the following 5 controls:
- Coin value control to set the min/max value of the coin;
- Max bet control to immediately the max bet (up to 5 coins per line with max 5 USD per coin);
- Level control to pre-set the number of coins for each line;
- Barrel control to spin the reels;
- Autoplaycontrol to pre define a number of spins and set the wheel rolling automatically;
This simple slot has a fairly intuitive design and doesn’t claim for a strategy to win. Even with limited financial investments, this slot could bring an impressive output if that’s the luck.
To conclude, the Wild Wild West video slot is valued among players and online casino sites for:
- appealing gaming plot and interesting thematic scenario,
- great 3D graphics and acceptable level audio (though at this point it could be better),
- flexible betting system that allows players with different budget enjoy the game,
- high RTP rating and a high hit rate;
- prolific bonus system with many player incentivization features.